I want to dissappear

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BrokenBeyondRepair, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenBeyondRepair

BrokenBeyondRepair New Member

Every night I wish that I could just fall asleep and not wake up the next day, but sadly I'm still here. I want to end it all, because every day is the same. Self-loathing, suicidal impulses, infinite sadness and melancholy, etc. I left a message for a psychiatrist near me for a further diagnosis and treatment plan (therapist diagnosed me with major depression with psychotic features). I can't get pleasure out of anything.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you I hope the psychiatrist will see you soon and help you with a better treatment plan to decrease the sadness you are feeling. I hope talking to us here helps as well i know it helps to know you are understood and we do understand how hard it can get hugs to you

3. arien416

arien416 New Member

if you feel sad you should go out do something anything play or sport, i now its hard to force you self but its helping much, and its beter than siting on chair and depressing... body building in gim helping me lot you should try it too ....

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Depression is a horrible beast to deal with. Try keep yourself busy watching tv reading a book surfing internet something to try to redriect your thoughts.whenever negative thoughts come up.

Ur not alone. Im struggling with it everyday. Same kind of feeling. No pleasure or interest in anything no want from anything in life or what it got to offer. The only thing keeps me going is work routine. .

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello, I hope the psychiatrist you contacted will call you soon and be able to help because nobody deserves to feel that way :hug: good luck and let us know how it goes. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.