i want to drown...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bsd18, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsd18

bsd18 Member

Ive been thinking about this for a very long time. I mean sure its painfull but only for a bit then you lose Unconsciousness. Im thinking it might be painfull for a few secounds. I know posting this is kinda useless becuase anyone that did this cant right about it.
    But i just want to know what you all think. I really wish i could get a gun. You have no idea.

and yes for people that think im joking i did try taking 30 Prosception sleeping pills almost worked i couldnt move i was like paralized. Dont feel like talking about it. please answer my question your veiws on that.
  2. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i think it would be a pretty horrible way to die.
    like when you hold your breath for as long as you can, its a horrible feeling until you take a breath.
    and ive seen a photo of someone commiting suicide by drowning and they looked horrendous!!
  3. bsd18

bsd18 Member

ok... i know i said it is a painfull way, but it doesnt last along time. Thats what im getting at.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2007
  4. Flight

Flight Well-Known Member

I think drowning is supposed to be one of the most excruciating ways to die. Eventually after all that pain you will break and try to breathe in, only to choke on water. With your lungs still burning, you will try to cough it out but won't be able to... uhh, and so on.

I've heard it feels like your lungs are on fire. I've only held my breath for just over a minute before, and that took some serious willpower to fight through the pain.

Eventually you will pass out by lack of oxygen to the brain. I don't think I'm allowed to suggest to you any methods - but I'm sure there are a lot of quicker, easier ways to pass out by lack of oxygen than suffocating by drowning.
  5. bsd18

bsd18 Member

ok maybe your right that that last post made me not want to do it LOL.
  6. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

good :)
  7. blade

blade Well-Known Member

drowning ? maybe hun hun i know u already said this but yeah it would be painfull. if experrienced it. i tyried it its the worst feeling eva ....u just want to keep going but it really hurts.
  8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Drowning would be a terrible way to die..it'd be like suffocating. But I have heard it is very peaceful...but don't do it. You'd most likely get caught and saved and you could end up brain damaged for anything.
  9. lebigmac

lebigmac Well-Known Member

From The Prestige

Cutter: Remember when I told you about the drowning sailor?
    Angier: Yes, he said it was like going home.
    Cutter: I lied. He said it was agony

Enough said.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2007
  10. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

Swamped in emotional pain, is it that difficult to suffer through a few seconds of physical pain to achieve eternal painlessness?
  11. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

I know it sounds stupid, however I have to say it.
    Don't try to drown. It isn't funny. I have tried it. It's horrible. I know what I'm talking about. It really is terrifying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.