I want to <edit>myself right now. Can someone please help me get in a better state...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by serena, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serena

serena Well-Known Member

..of mind?

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Re: I want to <edit>myself right now. Can someone please help me get in a better stat

Hey serena you around? I just came across your post and would like to help..Bambi

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: I want to <edit>myself right now. Can someone please help me get in a better stat

Hey i can start singing if you want but that may scare ya Whats up why so down can you come back and post a bit. sending you lots of support okay turn radio on and blast away oh should i say ipod on and blast away showing my age a bit music always help heals the soul take care okay:stars::boogie::hugtackles:

4. serena

serena Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I actually finally got out of the house and went skiing by myself for a little while giving me a chance to blast music and sing in the car, then get some fresh air and listen to my ipod while doing one of my favorite things. :)

As far as what's causing this, just plain old life and stress in general. I am relieved to know that I will be returning to a acute residential treatment hospital early next week to get some extra support.

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Serena, Nice to hear you got to have fun skiing and doing things you enjoy. I think it is great that you are going to be getting lost of support in the very near future and most of all I think you upbeat attitude and approach too.

Stay in touch and let us know how you are doing, we are here to support and be caring friends during these difficult times.

Bambi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.