i want to end everything now!!! right now!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by summer77133, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. summer77133

summer77133 New Member

I am so lost confused hurt sad I am expecting and I already have a child my first husband beat me almost killed me and left me just after 4 yes being alone I let someone close to me and my child I find I am pregnant he can't handle it and splits I have no help onceagain single raising kids iI can't afford I can't so this I don't want to I want to end it already I have been threw a lot and now I'm lost as shit I can't stand the thought of being alone and fuxked over now I'm crying and just can't do this anymore I want to end my life right now

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, try and figure this out calmly and rationally, you do not need the extra stress while expecting. What your first husband did you you was despicable, he is a coward. Any man that hit's a woman is a coward, control freak etc..

But right now you have got to try and ease your thoughts for the well being of your unborn baby and you. Are you getting child support from your husband? Will you be getting it from the second father? I really wish you the best, you're not alone

I would strongly recommend that you engage in counselling, if you feel you are in imminent danger go to the ER.

Hugs to you x

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
  3. Jasp

Jasp Active Member

Hey there, I am sorry to hear you're feeling so hopeless. Personally, I've been to a point in my life where I felt that I could no longer take it, and wanted to end my life. It was a very dark period of my life. However, against all odds (1% chance) I found a way through and am still alive now, I hope the same will happen for you. Stay in touch with us please, so that we can help you. Take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.