I want to end it all...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Katichu, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katichu

Katichu Member

I may have an amazing, caring, loving boyfriend who'd give his life for me... I may have awesome friends who've always been there for me... But I still want to leave. I want to say that it's partly because of the bullies. That they're right, I'm worthless and I should die. I want to do everything possible to end my life... But I made promises to people about things like always being there no matter what and I can't break those promises... I want to tell people that I'm not a coward, that I just want an escape from all the pain. Please someone, help me through this... I don't see any reason to keep those promises right now... Why can't I just leave? My biggest wish... Is to fly away and be free. :butterfly3:
  2. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I can understand how ugly and mean those bullies are. But think about your boyfriend and friends who really matter. Don't listen to the bullies. Ending your life would be giving in to the bullies and you are stronger than that. You're not a coward, you are fighting to gain strength to keep on living because you're worth it. Please continue to seek support from the wonderful people in this forum. They can make you feel better and maybe you will not think that escaping is the only answer to coping with the pain you're suffering from.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You leaving only gives them the power more power to harm others hun don't give them that ok youare someone never let anyone tell you else wise you are someone so much more then them hugs to you
  4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

people whose egos get fed by misery of others, shame on them is too mild of a saying

randomly notice you're from wigan.
    and that last sentence is beautiful
  5. Katichu

Katichu Member

Thank you to all of you. I just get times when I get really down. If you see this send me a private message or something. I dunno. cx But anyways thank you. c: And omg. Scaryforest you're from Manchester! Fun. c:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Katie)) have made your acquaintance yesterday..liked you lot from the start.. Please keep reaching here for some friendships and support here..lots of good ppl, just like you that do care..

Always alright to send me a private message..will get back to you as lately I seem to have given up sleep..lol take care out there, Jim
  7. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

You have awesome friends, something that most of us don't have.

You have an awesome boyfriend, something that most of us don't have.

You have your pillar of support, which most of us don't have

You have a place to stay, which many of us do not have.

And you wanna leave this world, just because of those nanny woochies?
  8. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

messenger... i think katie's point is... even if by looking at her from the outside you cannot see that she is hurting or see the reasons she is hurting as obvious, it does not matter.... b/c the fact is that she is hurting.... and to me, thats the more important thing. the very fact that she hurts makes her pain significant, it doesn't matter what the cause is... some people are in emotional pain just because of their own thoughts that torment them, does that somehow make their pain lesser than the person that has a bad life? honestly.... emotional pain is significant.... if/when its felt... no matter the cause. please don't make it seem any lesser just because you may not understand it.

katie.... i am sorry you are hurting like this and i hope that you have found some way out of it, but i am here to talk to if you wish to talk.... i am sorry we dont talk a lot on chat... i have kinda been consumed by my own torments lately, sorry for that. talk to me anytime you wish tho... chat, forum, inbox, instant message pm, doesnt matter... you are a great person, would love to hear from u *hugs*
  9. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

Sorry if I am alittle too harsh. But my point is that, she has everything to live for, than most of us here. I am not saying that her pain is lesser than any of us, as may be something more indepth with regards to her emotional pain that she did not share and we are not aware.

And I could have understand better that what is bearable to me may not be bearable to others.

Do you know that the most important thing she has, is support? The intimate support that is meant only for her??? And how many of us desire that kind of support?

Up till now, I am still looking for something to live for. Corporate hooligans, family bully i had it all. And I see more shit coming.

I am not trying to sound as if her pain is less intense than mine, but I want her to understand that support itself, is worth to live for, that makes one's life complete.
  10. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

support is good to have, yes.... but it doesn't make the pain any less... nor does it make a person's life complete.... it just makes it easier to cope sometimes
    and i'm in the same predictament, i do not have any family or friends irl to support me either...
    and yes, as i said, it may sound/appear she has everything to live for to us, that doesn't mean that it is true to her or even that it is true period...
    i am sorry you are having a hard time finding support.... i'm just saying, don't dismiss her pain or need for help too quickly
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.