I want to end it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Headhunter, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Headhunter

Headhunter Member

I am feeling really depressed and I cant hold on any longer nothing is going right for me and to top it off I have food poisoning which by the way sucks but it would be so easy to take all these pills sitting by me and go to sleep for a very long time and even forever I need HELP I dont know what to do I am scared any advice to get me through this moment:unsure::sad:

2. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

OY!! Food poisoning is horrible! Don't think anything would stay down even if you did take the pills...Please don't. Just try to hang on and rest some. Perhaps the overwhelming pain will let up some with a little rest. Sleeping forever isn't the answer, as peaceful as it seems right now. There is so much ahead for you that can be good even if it doesn't seem so right now. What life looks like today is not the whole future, and circumstances can change so quickly! Try to find one small thing within you that you can hang on to - a goal, a friend...

What is going on that is not working out? Maybe if you write it out and reach out you will feel better. There are people who can be supportive.

3. Headhunter

Headhunter Member

I just cant seem to catch a break everything just seems like a disaster right now yes I have a lot of cool things coming up this year Las Vegas,Maine and Italy all this yr jan I start college for the RN nursing program I also own a martial art school but I always have a background full of abuse that is haunting me and I I cant get rid of the flashbacks I also have a wonderful boyfriend who is trying to help me but right now its just so hard to look into the future cause right now it is just not going right life is kicking my ass and I have given up the fight I just dont have the energy or strength to keep going

4. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

maybe you can try to take a few days off from work, i know when im under a lot of stress all the bad things from the past will come up again. dont know if you ever tried, but therapy and meds could help you to at least have some what more control over these horrible thoughts, but please hang on

5. Headhunter

Headhunter Member

I am in therapy every tues and not on meds yet but that is my discussion on tues if I make till then I have taken time off from there but it still did not help I do enjoy teaching but lately I have no motivation to do so I work with a lot of special needs kids and they are great but I just have no will right now to go on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.