I want to end it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by marks495, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marks495

marks495 New Member

I was so jealous when I saw the couple in Essex who ended it all. Thats what I want, if anyone can help me, please get in touch.

2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

Why? what is going on in your life that is so bad?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...we can help you by supporting you and showing that there are many ppl here who care and understand...what is going on for you? welcome again and so glad you found us, big hugs, J

4. marks495

marks495 New Member

I have no friends, no family, no job, nothing....the only reason Im scared of killing myself is the fear of messing it up and ending up disabled or in a wheelchair or in a worst state than Im in at the moment.

5. stig

stig Well-Known Member

fear is good, it shows that you are alive. why do you have no family? what are you skilled at that you could use to find work? do you have any qualifications? friends can be made.

6. kayleigho86

kayleigho86 New Member

there must be something worth living for even if its the smallest thing those two ppl mite have got what you wanted but what theyll never have is another chance to make things rite or to try and find the smallest bit of happiness worth living for .. ppl underestimate themselves so much were so much stronger than we think we jus sometimes need that encouragment to believe in ourselves jobs i mean i could find you links and stuff to help you along

7. rich82

rich82 New Member

you can make your life better if that's what you really want, it's up to. I've rebuilt my life from nothing, you can too. The world and life is a beautiful thing. chertish it. Be grateful you are not in a wheel chair, or brain damaged. You feel depressed because of the chemicals in your brain, you can control the way u feel. Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.