I want to end it all...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by namine, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. namine

namine Member

I want to end my life. I have on and off for the past 3 years. I constantly think of xxxx myself, and it's those moments where I feel a sense of relief. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to disappear..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
  2. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

me too, I don't know what's stopping me really, just can't build up the willpower to go through with it yet, but soon.

3. CheapEscape

CheapEscape Active Member

Maybe you're still here for a reason...please don't give up. I'm sorry it's so hard. I wish I could help. Please don't do it yet. If you need someone to talk to and care, I'm here. <3

4. itsmeagain

itsmeagain New Member

me too i want to kill myself either overdose or jump n a river. life shit same stuff day n day out. please someone help me to kill myself pleaseeeeeeee i begging u

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
  5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

it's possible to get to a place where you want to live and are glad that you didn't kill yourself from where you are now. I don't know how often that happens, but it can be done.

It takes work to do this, and you need help to get there. The fact that you are posting on this forum is a good start - you are connecting with other people who can help and collectively we can all help each other get on the right path.

There are probably treatments that you could try that you haven't tried yet, or adjustments that could be made to the treatments that you are getting now.

meds, electro-convulsive therapy, and talk therapy are the standard treatments. I think that acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine can be really helpful too. Tai chi, qi gong, or meditation might help. I've heard good things about reiki treatments and have tried it once myself - it was pretty cool. Getting a 1/2 a day of gentle aerobic exercise can help. Getting some sunshine can help, but it's hard to come by around this time of year in much of the northern hemisphere.

Maybe you could talk about the reasons why you are feeling suicidal here?????

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

We all look for a way to feel in control of our pain and that is why this thinking results in a sense of relief...I hope you find other ways to give you more comfort...please think about counseling and/or speaking to your MD to see what treatment would be effective for you...you deserve to feel better...big hugs, J

7. purpleAPY

purpleAPY Well-Known Member

i feel this too... the thing that is stopping me right now is that i cant bear for my roommate to come home and find me dead, i cant bear to think about putting her through something that traumatic

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Namine. Instead of thinking about how you can harm yourself, why not try thinking about how you can improve yourself? I'm sorry that you're suffering right now, but this too shall pass. You have to believe that you can overcome this and then do everything possible to overcome it. Don't give up. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.