I want to end it all

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I cant take it anymore I want to end it I need to end it. I cant do this anymore I cant deal with feeling depressed anymore. I don't want to live anymore. I want to die. I am worthless, No one likes me, I should just do it now. I have nothing left, whatever time to start planning.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't worthless and people like you...we like you here. I hope that you don't do it. You can talk to me if you need someone to talk to.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Instead reach out to someone who can help take t hat pain away hun Talk to someone your doc therapist here No one judges you here ok so keep talking

4. Dreamland

Dreamland Well-Known Member

I'm with total eclipse. These feelings have a hold on you, but they are fleeting and conquerable. Don't let it drag you under. Stay with us and keep talking, because your mind is just taking you down a spiral of lies. You ARE valuable. You ARE worthwhile. If you weren't, none of us would be here caring about you right now. And we do care. Just stick around and talk it out with SF. We'll get you through.

5. nolongerknow

nolongerknow Active Member

guess what.. no-body likes me either - I slowly lost every friend I ever had as my mental illness/es spiraled out of control. I don't know about the worthless part, I mean I don't feel I have any worth, I contribute nothing to society.. But everyday i try my best, I try my best just to survive.. and I hope that one day I will find meaning to my suffering.. I also have nothing but a messy apartment filled with empty alcohol bottles I can't even bother to throw in the trash.

But I have a TV, a computer with internet access, and about 10 thousand songs on my harddrive.

this means: I can watch The Simpsons (constant lol)
    I can browse forums on the net, and even post and interact with people!
    I have more songs than the number of moods that exist - Music has always been my saviour!

my suggestion - Throw on a Korn Greatest Hits album - they always help me realize that life can be unfair

6. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Thank you for responding everyone. I appreciate it!

7. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Just to let you know. You are not the only one with those feelings....

* feeling depressed
    * feeling worthless
    * wanting to die
    * feeling unliked

I am NOT making this up. I have evidence independent of my mood or my feelings or my state of mind.

Example: On the 13th May , yes 8 days ago....

Number of people on SF wishing me a happy birthday. ZERO (yes, I counted twice)
    Number of people on Facebook wishing me a happy birthday. ZERO (I even take the different timezone into account, effectively I have 48 hours for people to wish me happy birthday)

Now, do I even feel like I want to live in this world? You tell me AbusedandIgnored. What would you do if you were me? Good thing I have money, because I can afford alcohol. Let's drink to my death. Seems like the only thing that will not reject me. Let's celebrate my birthday with my close friends Jack Daniel, Jim Beam and Johnny Walker. They are friends that money can buy. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. It's so funny. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. My life is so funny, it's hilarious.

8. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Postscript: Someone has pointed out correctly that on Facebook I have my privacy settings turn on such that my birthday was not available to the others. I checked the settings on Facebook and it did have my birthday set to not shown. All the time, I was assuming that other people was just avoiding me like the plague.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.