I want to end it but i love her so much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sasuke, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

Im 19, i know this girl in college, i love her so much it hurts.. But i cant ever picture mysefl with her because even if that could happen i could never let someone as perfect as her to be with someone like me..

I really care about her and i hate myself.. Shes this perfect/kind person.. so perfect it scares me sometimes...

Thats why i feel even if i could be with her i wouldnt allow it and thus my life can never get better.

I really wanna end it, i swear i wanna end it!!! but everytime i think of suicide i think of her and it hurts so much..

2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

First and foremost, welcome to SF. You're welcomed here.

Now, take a deep breath and try to calm yourself down. Are you friends with this girl? Do you know her? If you don't, perhaps if you tried to talk to her, even if it's just something like, "Hey, that essay was ridiculous."

Why wouldn't you allow yourself to be with someone? Because you're not perfect and they seem like they are? Man, we have the same exact insecurity.

But rationally, they're not perfect either. She's probably got some issues, like stress or something. She could really want someone to talk to, and you could be that person she needs. You never really know.

But you say you want to end your life. I have too. All I can tell you is don't. Don't take your own life. Find something to live for.

Take care and hang on tight, hun. :hug: PM me if you want to talk.

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm well then you will just have to hurt.

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi Sasuke,It feel's like this girl is sought of making you feel insecure in a way try not to let it happen I know it's easier said than done.I have Body dysmorphic disorder and so when I see pretty girl's especially I get so intimidated and uncomfortable,I'm not afraid of talking to them it's just it get's me feeling so insecure and stuff.

Listen I understand how this is making you feel,do you like this girl in any way?try not to put people os such pedestal's for e.g if you can try otherwise they will make you feel rather low about yourself.Although it's easier said than done,you can only try your best mate that's all.

5. I doubt she's perfect. I think you'll find that many people who appear to have "everything together" are privately quite messed up. Nobody's perfect my friend.

And I bet you are a better person than what you downplay yourself as. Remember the common law:
    We sell ourselves short.

But really, you shouldn't compare yourself with this person. I'd like to think that there is no better, only different.

6. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

Maybe she is the perfect girl for you maybe she is the one to save you from your feelings of depression and suicide. She could be your saviour.

7. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

Even if that were possible, i wouldnt wanna have her to have to deal with my insanity. It's not fair for anyone.

8. gag

gag Well-Known Member

Maybe you should just get to know her better, I guarantee she isn't perfect, no one is.
    I know lots of people who appear to have it all, but are really a complete wreck. Now I wouldn't consider myself to come off as being perfect, but no one would assume that I'm depressed, or suicidal for that matter.
    I've got problems only myself and a few posters on here know about, I say you should just try things out with her, theres a good chance you'll start feeling better, even if it doesn't feel right at first.

9. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

that was bloody well said darkscaryforest i 110% agree with you!

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

no one is ever to good to be with you. never forget that

11. Mert

Mert Member

Well, I would say to start talking to her, and try to become her friend. That's important. And then, after a little while, just tell her how you feel. Don't ask her out, don't be stupid, just tell her that you're in love with her. See what she says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.