I want to end it but people keep getting in my way

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by clw, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clw

clw Member

I dont know why they are getting in my way its not like they care for me they just want me to bennifit them not me they dont care for me or about me they just want to use me and treat me like thier slave and do thier will and serve them I made a list of ways to commit suicide while I was talking to my case mgr and she acted like she didnt care about it I hope it will be over soon
  2. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

If you jumped in a river - many would jump in to save you.

Sure - you might shout out "It's OK I've made a rational decision to commit suicide" - but I'd ignore that because - suicide is rarely done in any rational manner - its done when the mind is unbalanced and so the actions we might take might not be best for us - even though they seem like they are.

And If I jumped in it would not be to make you a slave! Not would I benefit - apart from maybe feeling good and having something good to say in the pub.

I care for you - I don't know you - but your a human being - in pain - and people do care.

OK - some people around you might not be fantastic but are you young - is it parents who upset you?

I hope it will all be over when your aged 90 something.

Your life - you do not know what lies ahead.

It is worth getting better to see!
  3. jkeller4000

jkeller4000 Well-Known Member

Well according to your definition of care, it would seem they do not "care" for you,

but anyone who gets in my way when i get suicidal, i realize they care for me, they may never admit it, nor at the time will i admit they care for me, i just am angry with them that they got in my way of my plan,

then i realize they are close enough to me to get in my way, anyone to be that close to me must care about how my life turns out, or else they would not have invested so much of their time in me!
  4. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

I had a suicidal friend a long time ago, called the police on them and it pretty much ruined our friendship for a long time.

A few years later however, the person realized that I cared about them so much, I'd risk our friendship to save them, any day, and although it was a hard decision for me to make, their life was the most important thing to me.

Glad you have realized this. <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.