I Want To Exit But I Don't Have The Courage

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wendy, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendy

Wendy New Member

I never asked to be born here. This is a cruel world, full of greed, pain and suffering. I feel that this planet is actually Hell. Whatever I ever did to deserve to come here I am so sorry. I am not diagnosed with any depression but so often I find myself screaming inwardly and if I could I would just rip my own flesh off with frustration. I am TERRIFIED of the future and know that things will only ever get worse. I don't want one day to be an elderly lady, grey haired, wrinkly and invisible - not only that but frail and vulnerable too. I often wish I had the strength to end it but I imagine each scenario - <mod edit - methods>. and I just don't have the courage but I really do just want it to be all over. This is not a passing phase. I have felt this strongly for many years. One of my friends committed suicide recently. I was upset at the waste of her life and her loss, but also a little angry because around a year earlier <mod edit - guidelines>
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Being a pro life site here hun we tend to support each other to help each other stay strong ok You say you have not been diagnosed with depression but it sounds like y ou need to go in for help Get on some meds get some therapy to help rid you of all these negative thoughts ok there is no reason why you should stay there in the dark not when there is support for you to get to a better place No one can tell what future brings noone hun so reach out and get the help you need so future can be brighter
  3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Wendy, I also encourage to see a doc. It sounds like depression is overwhelming you with your life stressors. If you find a med that helps lift up your mood and your thoughts and even anxiety, you will start feeling much better. Life can be good with a little help.
  4. joetomasulo

joetomasulo Member

Wendy, I feel the exact same way. you're not alone hun. I know there's nothing I can say that would help, but if you'd ever like to talk to some one who feels exactly like you do, well, maybe we could find some comfort with some one to really talk to. i'm hear and I'd be honored to talk with you..
  5. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

Exactly my sentiments. Neither do I asked to be born here. This world needs no me.

Everyday is a pain. No matter how nice I am to people they would find reasons to pick on me.

Ok. Maybe it's me.

If I have been good to anyone, I not ask for anything in return, only not to rub it in when I am hurting. But they still did anyway. I know I am stupid and ugly I can't even tape a properly.

I feel so lonely sometimes and tears just flow uncontrollbly from my eyes.

Is it a sin to born ugly? Is it a sin to born stupid?

But Wendy, I believe you are not, and you are a very beautiful person inside.
  6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i would eccoe what was said above- try to seek help, and then also if it helps keep posting on here

that was kind of how i was diagnosed actually... i felt really suicidal and weird- but i was still young, and did not really know what was happening to me.

anyway it all came to light when a passerby noticed what was going on with me and that i was having some kind of eppisode- and it all happened from their
  7. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

Go for counselling, you still have hope.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.