I Want To Expose My Rapist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StarFish

Right now I REALLY WANT to type the name of the man who raped me.

I want to expose him, tell everybody who he is, where he lives. I really want to blow it all wide open so it can never to silent or secret again. I want everybody to know what an evil, merciless piece of maggot infested offal that he is.

Goodness knows what would happen if I did though.:unsure:

DarnTired

Antiquitie's Friend
You certainly wouldn't offend me if you did. If it would make you feel better...

He lives and continues to hurt people because he thinks others will keep his awful secret. Unless there's something about your story that I don't know that's preventing you from saying it, go ahead. This is not a court of law. This isn't even a professional publication.

If there's some reason that I don't know about that's preventing you, tell me. I think it's about time I got more involved with all of you, anyway.

Ignored

Staff Alumni
I'm not sure we could allow this Starfish, although I fully understand your need to do it, but it could be classed as libel and you could lay both you and us open to legal implications.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
If you posted it Star, he'd get a visit from me carrying a very large baseball bat !!:furious: :nunchuk: :nunchuk:

S

StarFish

Re: I Want To Expose My Rapist But I'm not going to!

Thankyou, ShyGirl, for understanding and for warning me.

Of course I won't do it if that's the case. I would never want to do anything that would cause problems for SF. And I certainly wouldn't want to give the b----ard any reason to victimize me further.

I guess I'll just have to let the legal process run it's course. I'm just so bloody angry and upset because he'll lie, there won't be a repentant or sorry bone in his body...in fact he will be angry with me. Actually I know for sure he already is furious with me because he's already been told there's a SA claim against made against him by me.

I mean what right does he have to be angry with me...ME of all people after what he did. And he knows he did it. AARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.

Dev: You're wonderful. I appreciate the sentiment. Hugz.

xan

Chat Buddy
Was thinking the same thing as dev actually but didn't think I'd post it :rolleyes: , only I'd keep breaking his bones till i found a sorry one. And I feel sorry for you and how infuriating it must be that the bastard lies and gets angry at you. he's just getting defensive when he gets angry, because he's ashamed of what he did and doesn't want to admit it, but to be honest i wish i could do something to make him suffer... the things is you can if you charge him, in the end even if he doesn't get convicted everyone will remeber he was charged which in the publics eyes is as good as being guilty... hope he gets what he deserves in the end, by any means. i'll shut up now...

S

StarFish

Thanks for the solidarity Xan. Unfortunately I don't think you'd even find one sorry bone. The selfishness of this man is astounding.

Yes, I know what you mean, even if he is not charged, or even if it goes to court and he is aquitted, there always will be doubt in peoples minds ever after.

I feel so sorry for his wife, son and daughter, who I was really good friends with at school. He used to teach me English in senior school.

Oh dear God he probably had grandchildren by now. But I have to keep telling myself that what if had done something awful to them...or even his daughter.

*shudders* it doesn't bear thinking about.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
" Was thinking the same thing as dev actually but didn't think I'd post it , only I'd keep breaking his bones till i found a sorry one".:laugh: Xan absolutely price...till I found a sorry one LOVE IT!!

And Star u can't worry about anything but nailing the bastards balls to the wall.

S

StarFish

Okay Dev...git my nail gun I've got some nailin' to do...legally speaking of course :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh my goodness you guys crack me up. Love you all.:smile:

Right now I REALLY WANT to type the name of the man who raped me.

I want to expose him, tell everybody who he is, where he lives. I really want to blow it all wide open so it can never to silent or secret again. I want everybody to know what an evil, merciless piece of maggot infested offal that he is.

Goodness knows what would happen if I did though.:unsure:

It wouldn't bother me if you did. I reported the guy who did that to me/.

blackfire

I t is alright to be outraged at this. but i believe there are legal issues that go with sharing information. so keep this guys name to yourself.

Starfish, I am proud of you for the fact that you took the steps to even press charges. So many are afraid to do even that much. Even if the legal process does not go the way we all hope it will, the knowledge about the charges will still be in the minds of the people that know him. I am hoping his own conscience will bother him as well, but usually that is not the case for these perpetrators. I know how you feel hun. I did not have the courage it took to report and now I must pay the price for the rest of my life. Take care hun. You are so courageous. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00