I want to find peace

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Raissa Siqueira, May 4, 2016.

1. Raissa Siqueira

Raissa Siqueira New Member

I have a person in my life. I loved this person more than anything. I gave everything to that person, she knew I was not well and now she treats me with stupidity and coarseness. She was the only person that mattered in my life. Today I see myself more alone than ever. Yesterday I wanted to die, I thought of a thousand ways to kill me. Yesterday I woke up with a person on the phone and she asked me to stay. Today I feel that bad feeling yesterday back. I'm afraid to do something, I'm afraid I could not stop myself as yesterday
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry to hear that you are going through this.

But please don't hurt yourself. I know it hurts, but please do not hurt yourself.
    Could you consider talking to your doctor about these feelings and get some help? Or better yet, call a crisis line? It might help you to talk to someone. If you truly can't trust yourself I suggest you go to your local hospital and get some help.

Life is precious, and it will get better. I am sorry this person hurt you, but please do be kind to yourself. You deserve that.