I want to get bigger

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LilPandaBear, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilPandaBear

LilPandaBear Member

i weight around 80 pounds, now i dont have a eating disorder, but i aws always skinny for years. i eat ALOT of food, junk food. and i cant gain weight. i never throw up. i dont want to be skinny. its disgusting. i want to be healthy and fit. i'm not doing this for other peoples view, i want to be healthy. skinny is awful and yucky. i rather be fat. at least people wont stereotype me as a wannabe model, one of those girls who starve her self. i eat alot, and i'm skinny. 5'1" i'm 14 years old
  2. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

At your age i was skinny too, only 50kg(don't know how pounds it is), now i dont have problem with that. It will come by the time don't worry. Maybe you should try some sport or some kind of exercise it helped me.
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I was a gymnast at your age, and 86 pounds at 5"3' ...now I'm pretty voluptuous :) Don't be too obsessed with your weight right now; you will gain. I CAN tell you to drink high-fat milkshakes with protein powder in them to gain some weight AND muscle. Muscle is a big thing. Try not to be too obsessed with your weight. You are pretty normal for your age, and it sounds like you are healthy. Just enjoy your life and enjoy being able to eat whatever you want...cause it won't last for long! :)
  4. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

you may have a metabolism disorder.. if you're really worried talk to your doctor about it.
  5. immure

immure Account Closed

what do u consider eating alot? journal everything you eat and the times for a week. this might give some insight. i suggest starting here then one can move on to talking about putting on muscle weight if food is truley not the source but i have a feeling its a inpart part of the salution. humans are all very dynamic. but there are underlieing principles to the very basics of our bodies. lots don t know what eating for the body to produse activity demands or organic growth looks like in practical life.
  6. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

tyra banks used to have a problem with being to skinny and now shes gorgeous! so don't worry it will get better :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.