I want to give up with my life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Qwseyvnd_Aeroflot, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwseyvnd_Aeroflot

Qwseyvnd_Aeroflot Banned Member

I want to give up my life because near no one understanding me. I was sick for 1 year and 2 months. I was in the hospital for fourth time. I am so tired of those reasons. I did many wrong things when I was a student in United States. I live in Europe, I do not want to tell exactly place for my safe. I want to jump off the bridge which is almost 200 feet high.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't hurt yourself. Keep talking to us, people here will listen.
  3. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

please try talking to someone first before trying anything, maybe on this site you can find someone anyone that you can talk to and talking might help you
  4. Qwseyvnd_Aeroflot

Qwseyvnd_Aeroflot Banned Member

No, how does it helps ? If you doing read the revelation chapter 1 to 4 in the holy bible, there is that what I experienced.
  5. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

someones talking and venting just makes u feel better for a little bit, its not a permnanent fix, and unfortnatly i do not have a bible at school, or id look more into what youve experienced but please try to talk to some people on here, you might find someone who you can relate to or someone who can help give you advice

please stay with us
  6. satyesu

satyesu Member

I just read chapter 1, and I'll read more if it'll help, but what do you mean? I don't see.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

can you tell me which part of the revelations you relate to....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.