I want to give up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by sadguy33, Apr 22, 2012.

1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

A lot of people in life have relationships and stuff. However I can't get any type of girl. Every girl is too coinceded for me. They all reject me but have no problem dating some other dude. I feel like this life is just me not being good enough for another girl. I want to end it because then I don't have to worry about this BS again. A non existense is better then being lonely my whole life.

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

how do you approach a female?

3. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

well I don't usually talk to random girls because I'll come off as a creep or something. However I always seem to be decent at talking to the girls I know but its just I always get stuck in the friendzone and its not something I think I can avoid I should just kill myself.

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

perhaps a friendship will lead to more.

5. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

friendships always work out well especially if you wanna get further. start just by texting or just small talk if your in school in classes together..idk ur age :p...then when texting use :) and such and sneak in little comliments here and there and alot of the time great things come out of that

6. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

This has never happened to me ever in the history of my living on the planet.
    I guess it could happen to someone else, but I wouldn't count on it.

OP maybe you could buy a wedding ring and wear it all the time… I guarantee you'll get more interest.
    I don't know where to go from there but at least it will open some doors.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
  7. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

or they could say "I really value your friendship lets just be friends" like every other time. I really don't get the point of being on this stupid planet maybe I'll get a hooker to see what its like before I off myself.

8. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I've wanted to kill myself for the same reasons as you. You feel that everyone around you (except you) is finding significant others and think your life would make a starving person in an impoverished country appreciate theirs? I can't blame you (and no, I ain't being a condescending virgin). I hope a girl would notice you. You deserve one, regardless if you think you are good-looking. Looks don't matter--i hate being a living example of how decent-looking guys can't find GFs.

9. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Because I couldn't edit my last post, I'll add: some people will scoff at your post sadguy33, but ignore them. This is one of the few times I am encouraging somebody to ignore, but trust me, if you've never had a GF, it is a trigger.

10. AnimeAngel79

AnimeAngel79 New Member

I'm very new here, as I have just joined up not 15 minutes ago, but I saw your post right away sadguy33 and I know exactly what you are going through, because I am in the same boat, with just a little bit of a change... being as how I have been in relationships. It's a long story but I'll try to make it quick. All of them ended horribly of course, with me being the one lost. I have tried so hard to be there for people. I'm told I'm cute, wonderful, sweet, someone with a heart of gold, very loving, yada yada and yet I can't seem to find the right guy to be with. A guy who wants to be with me without being so demeaning and hurtful. My sisters are happily married, in love (duh girl...) my friends online... ALL of them have this wonderful guy they are with and so happy and loving towards each other... and I feel so.. out of place.. so hurt and not wanted. My ex's are all happy with someone else giving them the love and sweet tenderness I've longed for, and I'm left here with this great gaping hole in my chest. I've considered just giving up and leaving this cruel world.

wait a second... I've been going on about me.. I'm sorry about the sadguy33.

What I'm trying to say is I feel very like you. I may not know you yet, but it sounds like you are a nice sweet guy who deserves to have someone in your life. My heart goes out to you, because I have an idea of what you are going through.
    T_T

11. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

Ummmmm…

12. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Are you sure your name is not LDUB20?

13. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Any need for that comment Steven? Seems slightly mocking and not really in keeping with the reason the OP posted. If you haven't got advice.. don't comment. Simple as.

To the OP, I do hope that things get better for you, and although this may sound cliched, if you did 'off yourself' you would be ending all chance of ever being in a relationship. I know that's an obvious point to make, but I wished to make it anyway. Good luck.

14. AnimeAngel79

AnimeAngel79 New Member

<.< yes? Is there something you'd like to add to that?

15. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Hey dufus noticed how LDUB20 reponded to this so common sense should be able to tell your brain that I'm not him. I don't know what your problem is but you are just a terrible person I don't know why you are even on this forum just to insult people that are having a hard time. You should be reported.

16. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

Hey I just wanted to say I can relate. I usually get treated like im a plague by pretty much everybody except people on this site.

17. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

What really gets me is seeing the types of guys that some women go for... they wouldn't go for me because I'm not attractive, yet they'll date somebody 10 times uglier than me. They wouldn't go for me because I'm not rich, but they'll date some guy who doesn't even have a job. They wouldn't date me because I'm a little rough around the edges, but they'll date some guy who just got out of jail for beating up his last girlfriend. None of it makes any sense. I know a lot of it is the self esteem factor, but what in the hell does a broke ugly convict have to be confident about? Other than the fact that he can get dates with the women who ignore me of course... :dry: