i want to go back to the hospital

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by alison, May 21, 2010.

1. alison

alison Well-Known Member

I know this is lameeeee but I'm hoping if I let it all out, it will leave me..?

Anyways, just what the subject says. I want to go back to the hospital. I hate real life. I suck at it. It's hard. It's scary. I just don't want to do life.

But hospital is lovely. Sure, there's some hard therapy, but its kind of cathartic. The other patients there are nice and don't expect you to be well-adjusted, contributing members of society. You just have to sit through group therapy, and they all praise you on how much hard work you're doing.

In the hospital everyone is so nice and friendly and accepting. And I dunno, maybe they put something in the water, but they have this way of convincing you that you're not a lost cause and maybe you actually can be a good person and live productively.

But then you leave the hospital and you realize they were lying and remember that you are a terrible, good-for-nothing human. I hate responsibilities, finances, dealing with other humans. i know that makes me a bad person, but I already know I'm a bad person, so you don't need to tell me that. I just want to go back
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I do feel the same way... surprising i know because i swore i rather die than go back to the hospital, but those people were very nice and supportive. And yes not having to care for a damn thing makes it easier.
  3. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

i so much agree to that statement about wanting to go back into hospital.

i know when i was in hospital the freedom of having no stress or having no responsibilities was good. no bills to think of, no dinners to plan and cook, no children to deal with, just 100%time for your self and to concentrate on ur own mind.

i wud go back into the psych hospital any time. i hate having to take care of everyhting its so damn hard to do.

never mind il just take one small step at a time, day by day, hour by hour

good luck guys donnax:Leiaha:
  4. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

Wow, here I am dreading the idea of hospital, and there you are saying how you wish you were back there! Ive had my eyes opened.
    Keep battling on guys xxxx
  5. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

For what it's worth I don't think it makes you a bad person.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I would go back in the hospital if they wouldn't take my dentures away..I don't know why they do that..How are you suppose to eat..
  7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

They are scare you might try to bite yourself to death. I swear they aren't the brightest sometimes. They took a full minute inspecting the chapstick i had on me. Reading the ingredients and stuff just to make sure i won't try to commit suicide by eating chapstick...
  8. alison

alison Well-Known Member

I was really scared to go, and I was really scared the first few days I was there. But you adjust. There's definitely some things about it that suck. But its also a nice little escape from the pressures of the "real world."
  9. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

:) were you sectioned or did you volunteer to go?
  10. alison

alison Well-Known Member

wow... That's kind of ridiculous. haha, death by chapstick? I've spent much of my life ruminating about methods, and I've never thought of that one!

thank you.

Thanks, and good luck to you to!
  11. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

chapstick. well i never.

ive heard and thought of methods but chapstick!!!!!!:hamster:

the thing that was scary for me was that when i was admitted from an ordinary hospital they admitted me into the acute ward in a psyc unit, which was like 2 dorms, 3 single bedrooms, one of which i was lucky to get, 2 lots of bathrooms, 2 lounges etc and just left me, no forms, no one to talk to, no one asking me questions, and i didnt know what to do. also we couldnt have a shower after 7pm???? why???, the doors didnt have locks on them, there was open bottom and top of the doors so folk cud c u.

but again would go in there today for sum me-time. xxxx but then i think of what my kids went through
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010