I want to go home

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cybrsk8r, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I'm tired and I want to go home. My life has been a dismal failure. It's not a question of if I'll take my own life, but when. I so envy all those who left this earth on their own terms.

2. Legna

Legna Member

Don't take your life man... things will turnup for you, every living person can achieve happiness... just look at the little things like :moonwalk: dancing weirdos... or :rooster: roosters, or :boogie: drunk stick figures!
    No one likes to be far from home... but take it as an adventure... look around you see the new sights, smell the new smells, talk to us man we'll help the best we can, feel free to PM me...

3. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I think I understand what you mean when you say you want to go home. It's not a particular place, but more of a feeling of being where you belong, or at peace. Not sure if that's what you are feeling.

I've felt that way myself at times.

But your life is not a failure, you're still here, and there's still a chance to make things work.

Truly ending life on your own terms would mean living a happy and fulfilled life, that only ended when your body couldn't go on. Please hang around for awhile yet, and see if things turn around.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i often say that i want to go home but i know that will not happen for me I hope you know that this place is safe here this is my safe place now i come here knowing no one judges or hurts me No one makes threats here eveyone cares here. I hope you know you can post anything and people will help you okay this forum is home now. Please keep reaching out okay as we do understand your pain and there is hope things will get better they will.

5. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I keep thinking that maybe the universe is a circle, and maybe if I commit, when I close my eyes for the last time, a billion, billion years will pass, the universe will be re-born, and I'll be in my crib again, poopin' in my diaper, with not a care in the world.

I guess that's what I mean by "going home". Going back to a time when everything was allright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.