I want to go home

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kupuri, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kupuri

kupuri New Member

I am Kupuri, which means "life force" in the dialect of the Huichol Indians. I chose that name because of the irony of being called life force, when in fact my life force is draining from me everyday and is accelerating. My finances have been in a free fall since the 2008 economic collapse, and now my wife is leaving me and I cannot bear the thought of losing her. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I am scared of the dark, I have anxiety attacks, I sob uncontrollably. In a nut shell, I feel alone, hopeless, helpless, useless and my world is collapsing. I want the pain and sorrow to end... hello, it's me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello Kupuri, and welcome.. sorry things so very rough for you now.. we do desperate , alone and scared on here pretty well. you are not alone now sir.. look around at some of the other forums and see if they strike a chord for you to post some more in??? also chatrooms pretty busy most of the time.. any questions please let us know.. glad to have you with us.. tc, Jim
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...so many losses...it is no wonder you feel as you do...is there someone (a professional or trusted wise friend) you can talk to so that you know how much you really do count? Please continue to post and let us know how you are doing...welcome again
  4. kupuri

kupuri New Member

Thank you Sadeyes,
    No I don't have someone to talk with. I'm a very private person and my only confidant was my wife and she's not interested... I just seem to anger her more.
  5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi kupuri

Welcome to SF! you aren't alone here and i'm so sorry you are going through all these emotional feelings right now. I hope that by being here you can feel like someone cares and that you have something to hold on to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.