i want to go to sleep and never wake up!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by louisafb, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. louisafb

louisafb New Member

Im have been sufferig from depression and suicide thoughts for about 15 years now have atempted about 5 times!! have been okish for the last year and half. but 2nte i started cutting again. my life is a mess cant find a job have no place to live i lived in a hostel then went and lived with a so called friend that is just using me. and now i have to move out have nowhere to go no money so the only thing i can think of is killing myself. It seems like i cant change anything in my live im almost 29 and I have nothing 2 live for!! Im so tierd of feeling the way i do. just want to go to sleep and never wake up

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Greetings, louisafb! I'm really sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time. :hug: I hope the forums here will be beneficial for you. Cheers...Alex

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Go to hospital hun okay tell them you are suicidal tell them straight up you are going to end your life without help At hospital you will get help for your depression get help to get housing again go hun okay let themknow how desperate you are hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.