I want to harm myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Headhunter, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Headhunter

Headhunter Member

Ever have thoughts run through your head over and over again and cant get them to stop they just keep coming stronger and stronger I just cant take it anymore I think I just want to disappear. I have the knife sitting next to me and want to harm myself please help :sad::lost:

2. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Have you read the first few threads here...
    Hold on if you can

3. Headhunter

Headhunter Member

I have read them and am trying its just really hard I just dont know temptation is all around me I am home alone and it would be easy to end it but I also know I would hurt and break my boyfriends heart and disappoint all my Tae Kwon Do students especially the kids

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
  4. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

ugggghhhh I know. Lots of us have v similar feelings. I don't know your situation. Can you make a small change now, like go run around the kitchen / block / field. Defer any decisions even for a small amount of time and built on it. Hope you can do something...

5. Headhunter

Headhunter Member

me run thats funny Jk I am going to do some laundry to pre occupy myself the feelings are really strong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.