I want to hurt

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Freya, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

somewhere else. Anywhere but inside. I want it to go away and right now I do not care how that is achieved it just needs to happen.

2. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

please dont :( im here

3. Freya

ty Mercedez -appreciate it - but I do not know what else to do. I need it to stop. Sorry. I am not in danger of killing myself - just need to hurt somewhere else.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Get a pillow/cushion and place it on the bed. Beat it and get all your anger and hurt out. That was a trick my counsellor taught me and it did work. :) :hug: to you.

5. Freya

I am not sure there are enough pillows in the world Cocacola - but ty for answering.

6. Petal

:hug: You're welcome hun. Maybe have a warm bath and just forget the world along with its problem for a while, then go to bed.. as they say.. tomorrow is a new day :)

7. Freya

"Tomorrow is a new day" was the theory last night also - only today I feel worse. No reason - no trigger - just horrible sucking despair and an inability to stop crying. And a belief that really what people want is for me to shut the fuck up and pretend to be okay. So maybe I should go back to doing that instead. Ty for talking to me Cola - I appreciate your time a lot.

8. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

Freya...i'll come there tomorrow if you need someone, just let me know on fb. and im pretty sure i owe you a b*tchslap or two for always being nasty to me anyway, so ill help with the hurt ;)
    Take care love, remember im always here x

9. Freya

Ben thank you - you have no idea how much that means to me. I will facebook you x

10. Petal

No problem at all :) You can talk to me anytime, I may not always know the right words but I can sure listen, you ain't alone!! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.