I want to kill myself, but I can't bring myself too.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pacamac, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacamac

pacamac New Member

I don't want to die, but I don't want to live either. Life is bloody awful and mine always will be. I'll always have had the same childhood, and embarrassing secret. I'll never be able to have a girlfriend, sex has been ruined for me. There is no job I want or future to work towards. I have no friends since I dropped out of school. I just play xbox all day as I'm too young to get a job (16). Everything is so boring and just seems so much effort, my brain is like mush and I can't do anything. Whenever I speak to people I just piss them off.

This is more me just ranting then asking for help, because there is nothing that can be done. I've tried anti depressants and they don't work. I'm just always going to be a miserable bastard, unless I end myself. I just need to find a way where they won't find the body. <Mod Edit: Methods> ? Suppose I'd be dead so it doesn't matter, just rather not inconvenience people.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
  2. kid you do not know true sorrow like i know it you still have a chance to live love and be happy dont give in yet.

3. pacamac

pacamac New Member

I'm not going to get into a "Whose had it worst" competition, but my life has been pretty crap thus far. Because of some past events, I'll never lead a happy, normal life. So there's no point wasting time being miserable when I'm going to die anyway.

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Welcome Pacamac, I am sorry that your life has been that bad, It hurt's that you feel at your age there is no future. You are right not to get into A "Who has had it worse Competition", that is not productive. You say you are ranting, there is nothing to be done? It may be, I don't want to make that an issue. I want to say whatever you are going through. You Are Welcome Here! There are some pretty kool and smart people that come in here and work here. You Should/Will "Not" be judged. Come back and enter in whatever you feel. Problems, Questions or Help or "Just Ranting

I do want to say though if you want to talk or possibly get some information or ask advise. This is the place for it, there are others your age or near your age in here. not all the time, but this may be the place to hook up with someone. Someone that may have things in common with you. They may be in a similar situation or have similar issues, I don't know, you can talk to others in here that know, but you can try. SF can at least give you some place that you can talk or whatever you want to do. I do hope you find some support in here and you keep coming back as long as you need to.

5. Bart

Bart Banned Member

I couldn't put it better than True-Lee. There are many here who can help and they will not patronise you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.