I want to kill myself but im too scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mikimiki, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikimiki

Mikimiki New Member

I feel so alone in this world. I had the worst new years ever in the history of my new years. At twelve am 2012 i was in the bathroom crying feeling helpless trying to cut myself with scissors that were too dull to even cut anything. I just wanted somebody to talk to but nobody cared. infact my mom who is an emotional abuser was satisfied that i was crying since we had a fight earlier. For i while they thought i killed myself while i was locked in the bathroom but when they heard me start crying they stoped trying to get in the bathroom. i even heard my aunt say that i was a wicked girl. No body cares about me! i wish i wasnt such a coward so i could kill myself and excape this emotional pain. Its already 4pm and i havent gotten out out of bed yet to eat or anything. I just wish i would die of starvation or something i never want to leave this bed. i know i probably sound stupid but thts just because i cant express everything with words
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I can sympathise with you greatly. However do you not have anyone you can talk to about any of this?
  3. Mikimiki

Mikimiki New Member

no i dont im on vacation far from home and i dont have a cell phone and even if i did i wouldnt have snyone to call...
  4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Can you move away from your abusive mother mikimiki?
    You are not a coward, living in that situation must suck away your strength.

Well done for posting, please continue.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Miki. Why do you want to kill yourself so badly? You sound like you're a teenager and having a hard time getting along with your mom and aunt. Instead of harming yourself, try explaining to them that they're making you feel miserable. What was the fight about that you and your mom had? Maybe you can reason with them?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.