I want to kill myself:Ever Day Gets Worse...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I've been looking up how do kill myself,I've planned how I would do so.
    Tonight,I'm really wanting die ,i really don't want to be here anymore. I know I should stay strong I can't. Ive tried hanging on,each day is worse.
    Maybe I'll be gone soon,maybe...
    My friend is ignoring,which makes it worse.
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Sorry to hear how you're feeling right now BB - I do know what it feels like - have you spoken to a doctor at all or sought counselling? Can you put your finger on any cause or events that have contributed to wanting to die? What you're really wanting is a grand infusion of hope to reboot your life - and this is available for you I promise. I never thought it could be for me because of my situation years ago - but if I knew back then what I've since learned (through being desperate), I would tell myself what I've just written to you - together with some pointers/advice as to what to do. The truth is that there are no hopeless situations, only people who have become hopeless about their situation - and it is totally possible for hope to return, I promise :) PM me if you'd like and I can share more :)
  3. MrSpaceBound

MrSpaceBound Well-Known Member

Please don't go through with it. You need to talk to someone, I know it's easier said than done. There is plenty of offerings of support on this site, it may help if you have a chat to someone on here. Feel free to pm me if you like.
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi. First I want to say I am glad you are here. I understand your words. I have thought the same thing so often. Yes, bought the necessairy things etc. And planned. But I always hang on. Because I refuse to harm anyone who might grieve when I am gone. ( even though in my pain I delude myself into thinking they would get over it). Also, I do not want to end a possibility for relief and healing that might be down the road. Dying would put an abrupt end to this. Do i beg to be taken? yes I do. But I know that for now I will not do this by my own hand.

Do you have a support network irl? Therapist? Medications you can take or change? I hope so. we all deserve help and support irl.

This is a great place to come and bring your feelings, as you have done. Please come here lots. Make this your community for as long as it feels right. See if you can find support here, if that feels okay. And I am sorry things are so very painful for you.
  5. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

i feel the same. i've read somewhere "don't give up five minutes before the miracle happens",and sometimes that helps. helps to wait another five minutes, and another and another.
    doesn't always help though.

i'm not of much help right now, sorry. kind in the same spot as you at this moment.
  6. Luscarion

Luscarion Member

TheBrokenButterfly, it is a pleasure to meet you, though I do apologize it is under such unfortunate circumstances.

I know exactly how you feel. There are times when it feels impossible to hold on, no matter who says what.

I'm sorry your friend is ignoring you. However, if you're willing, I am sure others on here, myself included, are ready and willing to listen.

I can only make a simple request, and it is entirely up to you as to whether or not you will grant it. All I ask is you find someone on here to which you can communicate. My PMs are open if you choose to speak with me. Otherwise, I sincerely wish you the best.
  7. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i am also around to talk if you want.

maybe not the best support (i go through the same thing a lot), but you'll have someone who can relate to you
  8. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Thanks guys,today isn't much better. Still the same for being depressed,but I'm a lot more suicidal today. A lot more,I am trying to not look up suggestions on how to do so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.