I want to kill myself tonight

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lulumoon, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lulumoon

lulumoon Active Member

I am so depressed deeply depressed. I want to kill myself I csnt go on anymore have not got out of bed for a week apart from yesterday. I went to docs who increase d my dosage of antidepressants I told her I want to kill myself she told me to come baxk in a week. I am living st home. My parents are asleep and I dont want them to find me dead but I just want to die. I am in such a state I feel a failure

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hey. hold in there..

3. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Lulu, believe me, that's not a good solution, and the chance of success is less than 5%, and you should know, your parents will be devastated at your lost. I know because I've been thru it, when I did it, I thought there will be no going back, and once I did it, I won't survive it, but here I am. Surviving, had a "brief" happy life(Life is about up and down). I saw my parents's face, and you wouldnt want that on your dad or mom's face. Believe me, hang on there, don't rush,

There's a big possibility you will have a happy life, but ending it now won't help you. There's a hope, and with that little spark, I hope it will stop you doing this.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi lulu. I am so sorry you are in this much pain. I do agree with what NeverSunset said. I want to add a couple more things to what she said. One of the things that kept me from trying to kill myself is that I read that usually the person ends up surviving. But there can be liver or brain damage from the attempt. I have read people's posts here who said they did have permenant damage from their attempt. And it only made life worse. Because now they had to deal with being physically ill on top of everything else..

I want you to know that many people do find that they feel a bit better after meeting people here and becoming part of this community. Of course it doesnt make the pain go away. It just makes life more bearable to know you are not alone. People make friends here. Because we have something in common. I hope you will make this your community. Because for many it has been a life saver, many times over. I personally rely on this community to keep me from feeling so alone. and sometimes even bring a smile to my heart.

5. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

True, the pain won't go away, but the weight is less heavy when you share it with people who share the same feeling. We do feel similar pain, though the source of pain might differ, that's why we know how you feel.

Btw, I'm a male, not she please lol

6. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Hang in there. Your parents will be devastated if you left them. It may feel like life is just dragging you around but there is always a light, something to look forward to even if you can't see it just yet. I like to think of it as a ship in a dark ocean, can't see anything but eventually there will be a lighthouse and land the thing they want most. Your not alone, there's plenty of us here that can talk to you.

7. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

hey there
    hang in there, you can do this and be strong. do you want to talk about why you feel like this?
    what's making you feel this way?

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Sorry. I thought a while about that. Decided to just take a 50/50 chance. And got it wrong. It wasnt because of anything you said that made me think you were f. I have done that to another dude, btw. from now on the word "they" will be used more often, lol.

9. lulumoon

lulumoon Active Member

Thanks for all tge replies. I have literally been in bed all day. I dont even know how to describe the feeling s inside. I just dont like the way I feel. I gave never felt thus bad in all the years of my depression.i fee l so tired. I jyst feel like ive got no strengh left and im dead inside.

10. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hey, glad to know you made it through so far.
    in a similar situation where just sleep all day.. or try to
    you tell your parents just how low you're feeling?

11. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I felt what you described. Someone told me it might be a good idea to go to the doctor and ask to have my thyroid and adrenals tested. Indeed, my thyroid function was low and I had adrenal fatigue. The doctor gave me medication. I still am depressed. But I do not feel glued to the bed with absolutly no energy. And I am not crying as much. Thyroid function can be linked sometimes to emotional health. Of course what you describe can be from depression alone. But I thought I would mention it because you said you had never felt this bad in all the years of the depression. Please hold on. I am sorry things are so awful right now. Scaryforest asked if you have told your parents how you feel. I also was wondering this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.