I want to kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
but cannot, as I can't do that damage to my kids and family, and my dogs. I am forced to stay alive and hate that. I do no good to anyone but I have to keep on getting up every damn day and carrying on as if I had a useful purpose inliving. I hate my life and that I am compelled to keep on living - for what? I see no way out. I am condemned to go on. and all I do is harm to those I love.

Smashed__

I feel the exact same way. I don't want to live, but don't want to hurt my family. I feel like I must trudge on in pain, and depression for them.

I understand. I am here if you need to talk.

SadDude87

Mate I am the same.

Family is what keeps me here, and recently one other thought: the potential to be a motivator to others. The ones we find inspiration in are regular people, just like you and me. And inspiration, man there are few feelings which are more powerful. If you and me can go thruogh the extreme lows we have, and manage to stay alive and find happiness .. shit, maybe it will inspire others to do the same.

I have had erectile dysfunction for about 7 years, (since I was 13!) have no friends left and few prospects for the future. But I am still here. And I am trying my best to make something of myself, to show that no matter how bad ones past is ... if we work for it, the future could be grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00