I want to kill myself.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by northface35, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northface35

northface35 Guest

School is killing me, literally. With pressure from my mentors, I'm compelled to liberate myself from my indolent way of living. ****. I can't take it. Please help me.
  2. black-dragon

black-dragon Member

I know school can get really hard (I've dropped out twice). How exactly are your mentors pressuring you??
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi northface. I'm a teacher (well substitute right now), and I'm wondering if you feel comfortable talking with any of your teachers or school counselors about how you're feeling? We teachers don't bite you know :smile: and we're here to help. Talk to someone about how you're feeling. Also, what have you done to be put on forum access only? :hug:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Northface,
    Can you give us a little more info on what you are going thru? We are here for you!! Just don't do anything rash!!! You are more than welcome here. You have joined one large family. Give it a little time and others will post to your thread!! Take Care and Stay Safe!!~Joseph~
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry to see you are going thru a tough time, expand a bit on your situation coz we want to help.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Northface,

I know what it's like to hate school and feel enormous pressure from tutors, please remember that school doesn't last forever. How many years do you have left? Is there any teacher you can tell this to? i hope you feel better soon :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.