I want to kill myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by manicjon, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manicjon

manicjon New Member

HI there,

Im new here although i join awhile ago but never posted untill now.

Ive made a mess of my life over the past few months what with relationships going wrong, being rejected for months on end and yes in the end I cheated it was away for me not killing myself and feeling good for that time.

Its my Sons 6th birthday in 2 weeks and i fear I wont be around for it.

So far I have used sex to keep me alive and the thought of my son not having his dad around but thats not working anymore.

Ive already taken tablets and overdosed on injections I have to an illness but no affect as yet.

I guess only time will tell.

John.

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Jon.
    I hope that you can find the strength inside of you to make it to your son's birthday!

Stick around and don't be afraid to post whenever you're feeling bad-- and post when you feel good, too (if that ever happens)
    If you feel like it, maybe you could get more into detail about why you don't feel like living anymore?

Take your time with it though; there's no pressure to say anything if you don't want to.

3. Nishi

Nishi New Member

Hi John,
    I'm new in here too ...
    At least you have someone to live for ... to live by.
    My last months have been bad too ...

I have 2 friends reacting a bit like you ... sex is their healing process ... (It s a thing I personnaly don't understand, I react the opposite ... but I respect it)

4. manicjon

manicjon New Member

Well im still alive so far today...

taken more tabs just waiting..get paid tomorrow so can get petral for car then I can just go to sleep with a drink and hosepipe.

I hate being me the way i am the way i react to what life brings I can see myself doing harlm to others the way I am but I didnt stop.

Not long now I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.