i want to kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
I want to kill myself
The only reason i haven't is my husband.
He knows how am feeling and i called a crisis line , it didn't help
Now i dont know what to do

feel like cutting as well

I want to kill myself
The only reason i haven't is my husband.
He knows how am feeling and i called a crisis line , it didn't help
Now i dont know what to do

feel like cutting as well
Hi Ella,
Sorry your mood isn't any better. It might be time to think about going to hospital. Have you thought of that? Does the idea scare you or would you like the break and respite? Sometimes we get so worn out dealing with this pain that it does us good to go into hospital and get proper care.
Please think about it.
Sending hugs
x

Last edited by a moderator:

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
I have my drs tomorrow and i really need to go .
I can talk to her about it , just have to get through the night

sending a big hug. hang on through the night. try and get some sleep and know you will see your doc tomorrow. cut if you must, but like i said on your other thread only light enough and enough times to feel better, not alot and not deep. i know you can make it. i believe in you.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Ella i am glad you have your doctors appt tomorrow if you need to you can pm me anytime okay Glad you husband is there with you too hugs

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
Am feeling like this because of my mood the last few days have been really bad ... i am irritable with my husband and other people .
Also am hearing voices which am on medication for and it hasnt been working ... i see my dr today so am going to tell her about it.

We all die at some point , why not now ?
why wait ?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I hope doctor adjust your meds you should not be hearing voices I know life get hard but there are times when it is good right. Your time in not now who knows what the future will bring okay with new meds and new therapies life can get better hugs

Dave_N

Banned Member
Am feeling like this because of my mood the last few days have been really bad ... i am irritable with my husband and other people .
Also am hearing voices which am on medication for and it hasnt been working ... i see my dr today so am going to tell her about it.
What are the voices saying to you?

flowers

Hi Ella
I am sorry that I did not realize the kind of pain you were in when we were in chat last night. Ella, I am hoping the doctor can adjust your meds. Because of course it feels horrible hearing those voices. If they are telling you to do bad things, please just know that I, and we here, are asking you to take care of yourself, no matter how hard that is. Please dont harm yourself. Because you are cared about. Very much

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
i went to my dr and told her how i was feeling she up'ed my medication .
i still feel the same feels like everything hurts right now

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I know it takes time for the increase in meds to kick in Hold on okay it will and you will start feeling a little better and stronger hugs

flowers

Yes, Ella. Just hang in there. Because it does take time for increase to take effect. If you still feel this way on monday, maybe you can call back the doctors office and ask about an additional med. But theres always an answer. It wont always be this way, Ella. * hugs Ella *

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
Yes , if i feel the same on Monday i'll go back and talk to the dr.

Not so good right now ...feel like i want to do something

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
I cant sleep ... to much going through my head and the voices arent helping ...took my night medication two hours ago and then took my extra medication an hour ago ... not helping much at all

I have an army of zombies marching through my living room ... just called the crisis team and they told me to take more medication and try and go to bed in 20 minutes

Think it's going to be a long night ..

I cant sleep ... to much going through my head and the voices arent helping ...took my night medication two hours ago and then took my extra medication an hour ago ... not helping much at all

I have an army of zombies marching through my living room ... just called the crisis team and they told me to take more medication and try and go to bed in 20 minutes

Think it's going to be a long night ..
stay in the chat room and chat with the other people inside there will make you better.. At least be safe.. Ok??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00