i want to kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_N

Banned Member
I cant sleep ... to much going through my head and the voices arent helping ...took my night medication two hours ago and then took my extra medication an hour ago ... not helping much at all

I have an army of zombies marching through my living room ... just called the crisis team and they told me to take more medication and try and go to bed in 20 minutes

Think it's going to be a long night ..
Wow, voices plus an army of zombies must be awful. I think some new medication might be needed. Please try and get some sleep. :hug:

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
Whats wrong? , my husband keeps asking
I dont have an answer for him , because i dont know what is wrong .
My husband says i have a lot of good things in my life , but i just cant see it
So i dont know why am this way ,
Some how am fucked up.
Want to OD...keep going into the kitchen for the pills , my husband asking why am going in the kitchen... i told him i was hungry and am binging.
My husband wants me to call a crisis line ... but what do i say apart from am feeling suicidal and i have no reason to be at all

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
depression does not need a reason okay it can be chemical inbalance only so call crisis tell them you are suicidal and need help NOW YOu will get your medication adjusted so you are more stable. Just call crisis okay hugs

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
End up going to bed .. now am awake and will be for the next few hours .
Am going into town today to go and get a tattoo of a dragon on my arm . Normally i would be excited about it and i have been wanting dragon tattoo for ages but i just feel it's something to do

Going to call a crisis line think i need to talk to someone

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
calling crisis line is a good idea Reaper-2 Ihope they help you. Dragon tattoo wow my daughter has one too on her back it is very artistic although i wish she had kept it in her art book not on her back lol take care okay

Am going into town today to go and get a tattoo of a dragon on my arm . Normally i would be excited about it and i have been wanting dragon tattoo for ages but i just feel it's something to do

Pls call crisis hotline.. It's better to talk to someone through the phone about what you are going through and if it's not helping, do log into the live chat and chat with someone here.. take care..

flowers

Yep, Reaper, you deserve help. you should not have to deal with those voices. You deserve help and medication. You do, you do *hugs for you*

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
Shit, there are more zombies, there coming for me.
I have to kill them .
Got a knife.
My husband's asleep i got to protect him from them.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Reaper, I also here voices and see things.. My shrink has me on Prolixin 1 1/2 at night and 1 in the morning and they seem to help.. I still see shadows but have become not afraid of them anymore.. Ask your doctor about that..They had me on a different med but it made me halluecenate more.. Maybe your on the wrong med..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00