I want to know what he did to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They throw out all these terms and things and I just want to know what he did.
He was drunk.
I pushed him and tried to say no but his tongue was in my throat and I couldn't move.
He fingered me after prying my folded legs apart.
I never said no, even though I didn't want it at all.
I get flashbacks and get sick remembering it.
He made me feel like a whore.
I wan't raped, it shouldn't be this big of a deal. He didn't rape me.

Just_visiting

Hi poisonedXsoul,
I am sorry you are going though so much pain at the moment. I'm not clear from what you have said exactly wat happened but from what u said what that person did was very wrong. It may not be legally classified as rape (that depends if penetration takes place) but does not mean that it is not a terrible, horrible thing for you to go through. Its ok for it to feel a big deal to you, even if it wasnt rape, because any kind of forced sexual act is traumatic. I am sorry u have to go through this.
Take care
L1

~Nobody~

:hug: :hug:

I'm really sorry you had to endure an experience like this.

Lonely_One is quite right, any kind of sexual assault is terrible. It doesn't have to involve full sex to be a big deal. ANY kind of sexual abuse is a big deal.

We're here for you if you want to talk.

:arms:

Sorry to hear you have had to go through this. As the others have said, any kind of assault is terrifying. It leaves behind emotional trauma that is very hard to deal with. Penetration does not have to take place for the effects to be there. Know that we are here for you to express your thoughts and feelings to. Please take care. :hug:

It is rape. Plain and simple.

Various laws have different rules on what constitutes rape or not, but simply said, Rape is another word for sexual assualt.

Under the law, because there was no penetration, it would be deemed 'sexual assualt.' But the truth is, he raped you. He forced himself upon you sexually without consent from you. (And just because you didn't say no doesn't mean he could, it was still without your consent.)

Whether he was drunk or not changes nothing.

I'm sory you had this happen to you, but wat happened was rape...

:hug: Best of luck for you to get over this, I've no experience with it myself, but I know it is probably hard to deal with.

poison

Yeah, it's rape. I hope you get through this. Or, as the person above me said... sexual assault, and thats what I was thinking at first too since no penetration was involved. PM me if you need anything, and don't hesitate to press charges against this bastard! It's your body, he doesn't own you!

Last edited by a moderator:
They throw out all these terms and things and I just want to know what he did.
He was drunk.
I pushed him and tried to say no but his tongue was in my throat and I couldn't move.
He fingered me after prying my folded legs apart.
I never said no, even though I didn't want it at all.
I get flashbacks and get sick remembering it.
He made me feel like a whore.
I wan't raped, it shouldn't be this big of a deal. He didn't rape me.
thats molestation, not rape. but, I know it hurts just about as bad as rape does... i have been through both, and i know how the flashbacks are. and, your not a whore. if you need to talk to someone about it, or even if you want to rant and rave about how stupid this is... my email is [email protected] I check it about every other day, sometimes everyday. so, you can talk to me if you need to ok?

Jack Rabbit

I went off and did some research... Found a lot of disturbing information. While there is no universal legal definition of rape (they're working on it), what he did to you is rape under the statutes of the state I live in. I'm not going to quote the entire statute, it's quite specific, but the applicable phrase is "intrusion, however slight, of any part of a person’s body or of any object".
So, if anybody tries to tell you it wasn't rape, move to my state.
Anyway, he is the criminal, you are the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00