I want to let go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anna2013, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna2013

Anna2013 Member

Everyday things get just a little bit harder. It feels like I'm being dared by the universe to keep going. I've given up on the big things-- having a partner, being close to my family, having a friend, being happy. Now I can't sleep, my cats are sick and need more medication and care, my own physical health is failing. Everyday is harder and every day I'm more tired. I so much want to let go. I'm just so tired.

Is there anyone who can talk to me for awhile?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
  2. cots

cots Well-Known Member

I am here if you'd like to talk Anna. I'm severely depressed too and I may not have much to offer but I'm willing to listen.
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Anna
    I just saw this thread now. I am on my way to bed. Because it is almost 4am where I live. I want to ask you someting. Can you get something from your doctor for sleep? Because i think that it is very important for emotional health to have sleep. Without it,. things get much worse. I am so sorry your cats are sick. Sighs I know how hard that can be. I hope you can start with the sleep problem.

This is a great community. I am glad you are here. Please keep posting. Okay? Please get to know people here. you can write more about yourself if and when you want. Lots of different places to post. And it is okay to post often and alot, if you need to. okay?
  4. shermana55

shermana55 Active Member

I feel the same way. If you ever want to talk send me a message.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.