:( I want to lose 5-10 pounds ):

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by spike_angel92106, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really want to lose weight. :nerves:
    I've tried, diets, diets and working out, bulimia, and anorexia.
    Nothing has done anything.
    I'm not over-weight or anything.
    I'm just a bit bigger than what I used to be.
    When my ex b/f and I were together I only weighed about 110 and I'm 5'5".
    I loved the way I looked. I had a flat stomach, and could fit into a size 0-3 pants.:blub:
    Now that I'm with my current b/f, I've gained 20 pounds, and my breasts and butt have gotten bigger (not a problem), but my stomach has gotten bigger too.
    When I sit down, it looks like I have rolls (which I have never had before), and when I walk, I can feel it jiggling (never had before either) :cry:
    I am now in a size 7 pants, and still getting bigger.
    IDK why I've gained so much weight. People tell me it's because I'm comfortable around him, which is good, but I don't like the weight gain. :confused:
    I know it's not much, but I really don't like it.
    And I just got my belly button pierced, and I don't think that it's sexy at all with my stomach.
    I want to lose weight just so I can feel better about myself. My b/f loves the weight gain, just cuz my breasts and butt have gotten bigger.
    UGH! This is "killing" me. :mad:

2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug: what is it about the rolls and the jiggling that you're very hyper-conscious about that makes you feel unsexy?

do they remind you of anything?

3. No it's just that I'm not used to it, and I don't like it

4. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

It's good that you recognize that you are not at ALL overweight. Change isn't always a bad thing, though. I don't know you personally, but maybe the weight gain really was a good thing for you. You can't be your best critic, you know? If you're uncomfortable with it because you're not used to it, that's something that could pass in time. Don't turn to bad habits because you're not used to how you are now. Change can be a good thing.

5. I know, I'm not going to do any bad things to lose the weight, I'm still going to try to lose weight by dieting and eating healthy. I'm going to see if that works. :)

6. I've lost 10 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks
    I'm so happy!
    I now weigh 119
    Now just 4 more pounds, and I'll super happy!!!

7. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

how did you do it?

8. I only eat 1 to 2 small meals a day
    I quit snacking
    I drink tons of water
    And I'm constantly playing around with my 1 1/2 year old niece

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.