I want to OD

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itrainsbecauseyoursadbaby, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I become suicidal every few months. This time I really want to go. I'm a wimp, I've tried to kill myself before and failed.

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. I work in mental health, well I did. I'm currently jobless and feel worthless.

I can't tell anyone how I feel because they may want me to go on anti depressants or a section.

I want to OD on xxxx. Just need to research which ones that can sedate me so I don't wake up. Then I need to give my things away. I have no money so that doesn't matter. I feel so alone, thats why I came here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know what it's like to be without a job, because I'm in that situation too. But it doesn't make you worthless. I hope you don't OD, that you'll stay here and talk. Being here might help to make you feel less lonely.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...sometimes thing feel so overwhelming...that is when it is most important to talk and get support...so glad you decided to post...please continue to let us know how you are doing and how we can support you..J

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome. i'm also not working right now. it sucks but it gives me time to go to therapy, groups, and do some volunteering. you are not worthless. maybe when you are feeling a little better you can start volunteering. i'm sure there are many people who could use your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.