I want to overdose

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bullzye, Oct 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullzye

Bullzye Active Member

everything has gotten too much. I know its not the right thing to do but it distracts me from how I feel. what to do?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You talk to someone ok crisis line go to hospital talk to crisis team there but talk get some support for you ok, Talk to your doctor talk here keep reaching out here so you know you are not alone ok hugs Just don't harm yourself again it will only make matters worse for you if you do hugs

3. CNikki

CNikki Member

Well, if you want to share/rant as to what has been troubling you to have you wanting to overdose then do tell. We won't judge. What's troubling you?

If it's that bad to where you can't wait out another night then go to the ER. If you can wait until you can visit a doctor or mental health clinic then keep all items that could impose life or death situations at a high level for you to reach.

Remember that you don't have to suffer alone. Reaching out and sharing that you have a problem shows that you are brave enough to want the help that you need right now. Write back when you can.

4. Bullzye

Bullzye Active Member

Thanks for replying.
    School is the biggest trouble. I get really bad anxiety and hear voices when im in a class. I feel like im going to pass out or throw up when im in a class. Ive missed a lot of lessons and work. not sure if I can do the course anymore. I want to do the course but I cant carry on missing lessons.
    Also, I have troubles with people telling me they like me as a person. I cant deal with this because I see myself as a horrible person. and I think people say these nice things because they want something or are trying to make me feel better about myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.