I want to overdose.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mollyzog, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mollyzog

mollyzog Member

I really do. The only thing worth living for is my dog. I can't go to the hospital I was just there last week. I don't know what to do. What should I do?

2. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

You should stay & talk it out with us :IrishDoll:

3. mollyzog

mollyzog Member

I have the bottle right here. I want to swallow them. I don't know if theres any other answers

4. PandorasToybox

Most medications today are made so that it's extremely difficult to OD on. Most meds contain chemicals that help prevent OD. I've tried well over 50 different meds & the only thing you're going to have is a headache, stomach ache & ALOT of explaining to do. Is there anyone you can call and talk to???

5. mollyzog

mollyzog Member

I can talk to my parents but they don't help. they just dont take me seriously.

6. PandorasToybox

There's people on here who are willing to talk =) We arent going to let you go that easy.

7. mollyzog

mollyzog Member

Well Idk ho anyone can help... Ive even tried a suicide hotline...

8. PandorasToybox

Straight up suicide hotlines suck...I've never had success, buuuut hold out, because I had it in my own head that NOBODY could help me, make me feel secure or safe, annnnd I decided to chance it & wait & I found the most amaazing counsellor to help me. I guarantee you can find someone to help you =)

9. mollyzog

mollyzog Member

Well Idk cause im about to do this. Im gunna overdose (mod/edit methods). A full bottle of 50mg pills. This will definately be fatal.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
  10. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

tell us why you feel so bad, why do you want to od??

11. mollyzog

mollyzog Member

I feel so bad cause i haveno friends i failed school cause i so depressed and Im fat and uugly and other shit too

12. PandorasToybox

You don't know unless you try. Sure you could overdose, but then it doesn't work & wow, you'll just find yourself stuck back in the hospital. Come on now, people want to help, but you have to let them.

13. mollyzog

mollyzog Member

i guess

14. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

was the hospital not helpful? What do you think you need to get better?

If you could change your life, what would you change?

15. mollyzog

mollyzog Member

id have friends and be rid of all my mental problems. th hospitals helpful but i dont tink i can go back there, my parents wont let me...

16. PandorasToybox

It's hard but we have to stick it out =) If you haven't taken the pills yet then obviously something is stoping you, there must be some flicker of hope :biggrin:

17. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Don't let your parents stop you from going back to the hospital.. Sit down and write out your thoughts and take both the letter you have written and the pills and go to the ER..Let them know you are suicidal.. They will admit you for at least 72 hours to evaluate you.. You don't want to take the pills because you can cause liver and kidney problems.. It's not a very nice site..Stay with the forum and keep talking to us..

18. Mil

Mil Member

Pills suck. It is painful. Don't do it.

19. mollyzog

mollyzog Member

I didnt do it. I still want to but... idkk

20. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

Depends of what, but I doubt it. It's really difficult to fatally overdose, especially on modern meds. You're just going to make yourself sick along with experiencing some other nasty effects you could look up.

It's good you "don't know", though. That means you still have some type of hope you're holding onto. Suicide is always an option, but do you know of any other, however vague?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.