I want to punch you right in the fucking face.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lost., Jun 26, 2010.

1. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

At 23 I already feel i'm getting old.

I hate people younger than me who drift through life and have it all going for them.

I just want to watch them fail and be miserable so they can feel what it's like to watch the world pass you by.

I fucking hate everyone so much.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

This isnt meant to add more fuel..... :arms: just to let ya know someone cares.

3. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

I'm far beyond hugs.

Nothing helps. It only angers.

I feel like my demon is just consuming me. Nobody was ever there to save me. Nobody was there to ever take me under their wing.

I was a lost cause from the get go and this just fucking pisses me off.

I don't want to die.

i just want to watch everyone else fail. Just so they can feel what it's like to be me. To live in pain. To find out what it's like to have nobody because you have nothing for them to leech off of.

4. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

I like when people want me to fail, only gives me more motivation... thanks

And btw, I have nobody, and i'm going to be successful on my own, I don't need anyone... if someone else is successful then props to them, but I don't compare myself to others anymore, just gonna focus on making myself successful.

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I really don't know what to say other than I understand - I understand so effing much it hurts

6. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Lost, general anger will get you nowhere. With anger, you'll just be walking around pissed off for little to no reason everyday until you have a heart attack at age 50 (or earlier). Calm down. It doesn't mean you have to be happy, and even being apathetic is better than spending your days with a scowl.

If you can learn this now, while you are young, you will be far better for it.

If things haven't gone right for you in the past, be glad that it is over. If things aren't going right for you now, do something to fix it. You will always have people there for you to try and help (including us internet folk), but you are the one to get shit done.

I apologize if this post is offensive or too direct, but I feel that talking to people straight-up is more helpful than pussyfooting around and avoiding the problem (I'm referring to me, and no other SF member).

EDIT: I just realized that this thread is in Let It All Out, and that my post's content may not be necessary. Mods, you are free to delete this post if you want.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
  7. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

I was a little drunk, coke'd out last night.

Anywho

Yeah

Fuck your life bernie madoff is my hero blah blah

8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Are you getting any help iwht your anger issues and/or mood issues? It really helps but you do have to make the effort.

9. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

I'm fucking broke.

I hate authority too much to hold down a job. Longest i've ever been able to keep one was 6 months until I fucked that up by threatening a co-worker with a hammer.

I can't tolerate school enough to get a degree and put myself in a better position.

I'm just a fuck up in everyway.

Nobody can help me. I have neither the means or the care.

I just want to get my hands on money anyway I can and slowly destroy myself with drugs.

10. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Then why are you here? Seems to me there is a part of you that wants help and believe that help is possible so why not try?

11. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Lost I am very sorry you are in pain and feeling envy- I have been struggling for decades and sometimes I can't believe what a far better quality of life some people have stumbled into. Some of these people living charmed lives are genuine achievers, they work hard to earn their comfortable lives but I work hard too and I'm lucky to get any sleep or not have my nerves eat me alive every day.

Please remember that even though you are struggling- it is an admirable and honorable struggle. Please try to really recognize in your heart of hearts that you are as worthy of the esteem of the beautiful and blessed people you are envying.

I hope you get past this pain soon.

12. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

Just deleted my posts and account, please.

This forum is useless.