I Want To Punish People

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mooch74, Jul 19, 2013.

1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I hate this world. Today, I found out that a good former good friend of mine has spread rumors that I'm gay because I recently broke up with a girlfriend. I would like that person to be punished for his sins and see what it's like to be me. Someone who all of you and everyone else in this world begrudges for having anything. All I am to everyone is the burden dump, who, as long as I'm here to suffer and take everyone's crap it's okay. God and everyone else takes great joy at seeing me in pain. I hate this world and everyone in it and wish all of you could feel my pain.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Not everyone wants to see you hurting, although I know that can be hard to believe when you've been hurt so many times. I'm sorry someone felt the need to spread a stupid rumor about you.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Mooch, anyone who knows you well, knows that would be a stupid rumor. What a nasty prank, and I'm sorry it happened to you. Some people have nothing better to do than to try to upset others. Although you were the target, you don't have to let them make you feel bad. Annoyed at them - sure. Frustrated at such immaturity on their parts - yup. But I know you are better than their little games, and so do others. I hope you are feeling better soon.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Don't feel bad. The laugh is on them for making up such a rumour, just goes to show you they have very little to worry about in their own life. Try and ignore and move on.

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I feel the same...somedays I really wish I could punish people, I wish I was karma...karma is not fast enough for my taste...I'm tired of being the one who has to appologize for things I didn't do. Who has to make efforts and crawl to others...I hate feeling and caring for those who don't give a f**k....

6. Pathogen

Pathogen Member

I had a friend once who used to say about people like this, "I take comfort in the fact that, one day, they'll die."