I want to quit so badly!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Autumn01, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I absolutely hate my job and I would so love to give my notice for this job next week. Only thing is I can't find another job. I don't know what to do but I can't keep going on like this day after day. I'm so drained and depressed. Also soon I have to start transporting the little girl in my car- which I absolutely don't want to do.

2. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you hate your job so much, I have been in the same situation you have. All I can suggest is to keep looking for different jobs, however tiresome and pointless it may seem, that is the only way you will get your ticket out of your current job. In regards to transporting the little girl, I am unaware of the details, but is there any way you could refuse to do so?

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Autumn hey again I really hope you can quit this job I wish you the best of luck as usual and I hope to hear some good news from you soon hugs

4. Autumn01

Thank you lostbutnotfound. :hugtackles:
    Yes, it totally sucks. No, there isn't a way to get out of transporting the little girl and her baby brother in my car :( Not without quitting. They want her to start preschool part time if I say no they won't be okay with that and will get rid of me. I did stall them a fews wks ago- when the mom was wanting me to take the little girl to the library later that week as a trial run but I used the excuse that I wasn't ready to drive them somewhere in my car yet- luckily they bought that and I was able to get out of it. But I can't do it again in order to keep this job :( I want to just give my notice soon before I have to start driving her. I'm stuck.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
  5. Autumn01

Thank you Alex.
    I really hope so too. I need all the luck I can get.
    I'm crossing my fingers. I need out of this job!
    :hugtackles: hugs back at ya.

6. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

good luck, hope you can find that job !

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I wish you good luck too Autumn and hope you find something more satisfying soon *hug*

8. Autumn01

May be having an interview over the weekend- Yeah!

9. Good luck! Happiness is way more important than money, so I say if you have someone who could help you out with money til you find a new job, go ahead and quit it!

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:stars: sending you 'good luck' for your interview..
    fingers crossed for you....:hugtackles:

11. Autumn01

Thank you neverhadtolook. I couldn't agree more. I totally want to quit. I may go ahead and just give a notice soon- hope to have a job lined up first though.
    :hugtackles:

12. Autumn01

Thank you IV. :hugtackles: