I Want To Run, But Can't

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Forgotten_Man, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Fuck you Wells Fargo and fucking me over with my credit card. I fucking need it right now. :depressed I just want to go away by myself for a few day. I just want to go to the airport an hope on a plane. Just go up to an airline and say, what do you have leaving in the next 2 hours. :cry: I just do not want to be here anymore. I want to be as far away from this state As I fucking miserable here. I just want to go away and vanish. If Only for a few days. But I can't, I am stuck here with no money. I fucked up my finances so I cannot even drive to a small city. For a few days...... just a few days to be away from everything. EVERYTHING I go out and be someone else. Fuck I do not have to be someone else... I could just lie in a bed and be miserable away from this misery.

I hate this... I just wänt to stop feeling... I fucking hate having so many commitments... I cannot vanish without raising a few eyes... without being interrogated. I should just suffocate myself.

2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

I read this and it is EXACTLY what is happening to me. Its fucking awfull! Im so sorry your in this situation too. All I can offer is a shoulder and a :hug: as if I had answers, I wouldnt be in this situation either. :hug: x

3. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Wish i could just grab you and anyone else, and lets head down to the island. We will go to the state park side...no tourists there, not a soul. warm white sand, awesome water.

I missed my trip this year...should have gone. I committed myself to other things. UGH.

**hugs**

4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

id offer to swap places but my finances are fucked up too thanks natwest,thanks taxman,thanks life...im with you forgotten man fuck em!!!!

5. Forgotten_Man

Thanks I think if I had a shoulder near by me... I would be a little better.

I wish I could find a place like that. No one around, just hidden from everyone and everything. So I can do anything.

6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

FM :console:

***hugs***

7. Forgotten_Man

:hug: thanks Kali... I wish I had my passport I would take a vacation to another country... that is how bad and How far I want to get away...

I need to stop reading depressing manga.

8. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I'm unfamiliar with manga and most television.

generally helps me when i go away...far away. might be good if you can find a way to do this :console: If i could stand up, i might go somewhere. figure if i can't even walk, driving is out of the question :sad:

***hugs***

9. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Well im here for you hunny x

10. Forgotten_Man

I wish you could get away too. :( I hope you not being able to walk is not a permanent thing.

Thanks hun... I am at a lose for words now.. I just want to be held by someone. Just throw myself into their. Arms and lie there.

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't have any advice FM just wanted you to know I hear you....
    :arms:

12. Forgotten_Man

@IV2101Thanks hun :hug:... for some reason I posted my feelings on facebook... now my siblings are worried. It is not really something that advice can be given on.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope your sibblings can offer some support now they've seen how you feel...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.