I want to scream!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ScouseJM, Mar 17, 2008.

1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I want to be around someone where I know I can have a total breakdow, cry out loud, scream until I lose my voice, smash things, and I can fall into their arms and be held by them. He was all that for me. I want him back.
  2. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Hm, until he comes back you can try this:

find some old dumped piece of furniture (like big wardrobe with drawers), take a hammer (smaller the better) and mercilessly smash it to pieces.

You can do it in the dumpyard and it is even more fun if you have someone helping you. Then you can also scream and no one will mind (one idiot is just an idiot, but two idiots are already an alternative culture performanse)

We used to do that with friends when we worked for relocationing service (and we were even paid for it:smile:).
  3. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I agree with that smashing things up= great fun! :cool: And when you smash that up visualise what you're trying to say. There are different ways of smashing things up too.
  4. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Cardboard boxes are great for that. It takes a whole lot to really beat the shit out of them and it's really hard to hurt yourself doing it (as long as they're empty). I found out at my last job that cardboard boxes can take a lot of abuse. Those rubber trash cans are pretty good for that too. Obviously, you won't get the satisfaction of actually breaking something but maybe it's better that way.
  5. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Ehm, perhaps I screwed up because I gave that smashing-things-up advice to ScouseJM (sorry ScouseJM :sad:). She really seems to be in a great depression. But for everyday stress smashing things up surely works.
    It is a great fitness exercise too. Especially if the wardrobe is big and the hammer is small. That prolongs the pleasure and gives maximum satisfaction.