I want to scream

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entity, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

I fucking hate this ughhhhhhh
    I keep fucking things up and with every friendship that slows down or comes to an end i have such terrible abondonment issues i fuck everything up. Sometimes i just really hate myself. Okay, so I miss talking to my friends. They're distant at first and it's my fault, but i get closer to them, maybe even closer than i should've gotten with them and then they just leave. but they don't leave completely. they slowly tug at my feelings talking to me bits a day, every other day, a few days a week, when we used to talk everyday. So is it my fault when i try to question why they want to leave? Probably. I'm just fucked up like that. Why is it me? What did i do? I'm so UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! aldkjgdoildjksadkljasdlkjflsadkjflsadkjfsajsdlkfjdakfjskjsajsdlkjs!!!! I just want to scream at the top of my lungs i'm so fucking angry with myself! It's my fucking fault everyone's left me and it's my fault that everyone will continue to leave me. Who the fuck would wanna be my friend if i just hurt them. * I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or anything but i guess that's just what i do. Maybe it was better that we don't talk that much. Now that you have her why would you even bother thinking of someone else online. it's no biggie anyways it's just me. Everyone just needs to leave me and then i can just fucking die :cry: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm shaking and crying and it's so fucking cold outside and :cry: i don't wanna be here :cry: I just want someone to stay with me, please.. please... Idk what to do to change. Idk. So maybe i'm just not meant to have many friends stay with me. But god, the ones i do have, PLEASE please don't leave me.. please... please please :cry:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:cheekkiss:cheekkiss It is not all you hun if they leave then they were not good friends in the beginning okay real friends stick together no matter what hugs.
  3. Ranai

Ranai Member

Just hang in there hon, good friends stick with you through good times and bad. A fairweather friend is not worth you time when you have allweather friends who care so dearly about you. We love you for who you are and its people like that who count. Dont stress yourself over people who trampke on your feelings for a true friend is the one who puts a bandaid on your heart and helps you up. Just keep hanging on and remember that were always here for you.