I want to screammmmmmm!!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by cheekysarah01, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheekysarah01

cheekysarah01 Active Member

SOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYED THINGS CAN LEAD TO OTHER THINGS U KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN IVE DONE NOTHING WRONGGGGGGG:mad:

2. Phoenix1985

Phoenix1985 Well-Known Member

:hug: Please be safe.

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

You have a good scream then Sarah. Sometimes it really does help. I'm sorry you feel that way though and really hope that things can improve for you. I know what you mean when you say one thing can lead to another and it is hard when you know you have done nothing wrong. Do remember though that there are people here you really care for you. If ever you want to talk or even if you just want to scream you are welcome to pm me anytime. I know we are at opposite sides of the world but I feel for you.Hang on in there. All the best. Love S.

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Screaming is good sometimes hun. Helps to release alot of anger. Hope you are safe x :hug:

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I agreee, screaming is a great stress release, if you're worried about people hearing you, scream into a pillow...muffles the noise but just as good a release

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.