i want to slice

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by fading_dreams, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fading_dreams

fading_dreams Well-Known Member

i want to cut and cut and cut until i can remember nothing. i want to let all the bad feelings pour out with the blood. i want to escape this world. yet, at the same time, it's summer. i can't hide it if i cut on my arms... i don't know what to do. i think i am going to cut. and cut deeply. i hope that i am feeling better next time i post. if not, then who knows what i will do. for the past three nights, i haven't gotten more than four and a half hours of sleep each night and i'm tired and frustrated. maybe afte ri cut i will just go lay in bed until i drift away into another night full of nightmares. yay :sad:

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

what has made you want to do this today?
    know ive just put this in another post but there are things u can do to distract yourself from cutting-hold ice cubes, flick an elastic band ANYTHING but that-please
    do u want to talk?
    x

3. Hey

Sorry you are feeling so bad... has anything happened today to make you feel like this? Try looking at the stickies on self harm - perhaps you can find a distraction technique there?....

Love

GE

4. fading_dreams

fading_dreams Well-Known Member

i tried ice cubes and playing music and excercising, and taking a shower and other things on the list. but none of them helped, and after all that, i cut. and then later on i cut again. i am looking for a counselor at the school right now. i really hope that helps. so yeah. just keep thinking of me please. and i will keep you updated on my counselor situation.

5. TTrocP

TTrocP Guest

That's really great that you are taking it on yourself to find help. I've never done it but I know how hard and scary it can be. I hope it goes well for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.