i want to so bad...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Mya, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

i really want to kill myself but im to much of a wuss... im tired of all this pain and rejetion but i just cant bring my self to do it... i take a lot of asprin not enuph to kill but enuph to put me to sleep... ive tryed to kill myself through pills but i ended up just waling up in my room with a really bad head ach...i have good friends but sometimes i just want someone that i can trust to hold me...and tell me he/she loves me...and to make things worse i think im falling for a friend of mine whos engaged...shit life really sucks huh?

2. Grotesque

Grotesque Well-Known Member

I know the feeling.
    Hope you feel better,
    its good that you can't kill yourself.
    You have but one life

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hun, did you do the pregnancy test?

4. Bette

Bette Guest

Wuss? It takes more guts to stay in this world and live it than it does to kill yourself.

You're no Wuss. You're a fighter. Hang tuff, babes.

5. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

2lost,
    We ALL want that...to be loved and not rejected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trust is a very hard thing to come by.
    We do care and have been where your are.
    I am sorry I cannot ease your confusion or heartache.
    We can be there for you. Trust us thru this shitty time.
    You will make it.

6. spud

spud Member

I know exactly how you feel. I too desperately tried to kill myself a few weeks ago and woke up in hospital, much to my disgust. HOW I WANT TO DIE!

This is no help to you, but I really hope you are young enough to find someone who cares for you and loves you. It is hard to keep going, but you sound to me like you are young and have more going for you.

Take care.

7. NoRegrets

NoRegrets Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you cannot bring yourself to end it. I cannot either at this point...there is some reason that you are here, and keep strong for whatever that is..

PM me if you need anyone.

8. IMAteenageZOMBI

IMAteenageZOMBI New Member

I know how you feel.
    But just hold on.
    It gets alot worse before it gets better
    but trust me it will get better.
    If you ever want to chat or something
    Just message me.
    I know it always helps to have a friend
    that can understand what your going through.

Goodluck<33

9. What, you can't trust me?
    You know how much I love you Mya.

10. SparklingNight

SparklingNight New Member

It's a good thing the pills didn't kill you!!!
    I know things feel so horrible right now but everything will get better. Trust me. It might not happen straight away but it will happen. Just don't think about all that stuff. Just think about positive things. Things that make you laugh and make you feel good.

11. TG123

TG123 Well-Known Member

Mya,

You are lost and hurting and lonely and looking for someone who loves you. Believe me, I know that feeling so well.

I want to tell you that God loves you, Mya. He loves you so much He created you- YOU- in HIS image and likeness. You are so special to Him that He sent Jesus Christ to die for you on the cross. He has loved you from the day you were born and He loves you now. He does not want you to feel alone.

He wants to have a relationship with you. He gave everything for you, His own life. Because you are worth it, Mya.

Please think about it, pray to Him and ask Him to come into your life. Tell Him about all of the pain and rejection you are going through. He will help you carry all of this terrible and painful baggage.

One day everyone of us will die but when you die, He wants you to die believing in Him so that you can spend eternity with Him in Heaven forever. Accepting Him as my Lord and Saviour was the best choice I ever made in my life. I still go through a lot of problems, and I also feel a lot of pain and rejection and am looking for a woman who would love me (I am 23 by the way) and have also been in love with a person who didn't feel the same way about me and it really hurts so much, I can relate. But I know that in spite of all the pain I feel, God is with me and that whatever happens to me He will keep me close to Him. Even when my life is full of hurt and rejection and suffering, I know He will never reject me or leave me and He will never reject or leave you if you choose to believe in Him and follow Him. Your problems won't go away. But He will be with you at all times and they will not overburden you.

There are so many people here who love you and care about you and I can definitely agree with Bette, you are definitely NOT a wuss. God is waiting for you with open arms, come to Him and He will help you.

I am praying for you and I know that He has so much great things in store for you in your life!!!!

Cristo Vive!
    - Tomasz

12. Ai! Christian! I am God, and nobody can say otherwise.

13. Actually, according to the "Bible", Eve was created as a companion for Adam.
    From one of his ribs in fact. Even Neo-Satanic people like me have read the Christian Bible. Mya, some people do love you, me included.

14. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

As has been stated - it takes more courage to live than to die. Please hang on, hang on to us - we'll hold you up when you can't stand on your own.:smile: I hope things work out for you. You've got us to lean on and talk to when things get difficult. Please don't give up.:smile:

love and hope,

least

15. Hang on for me.

16. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I wanted to date my friends gf for the longest time. After they broke it off, she was hanging on me all the time and I lost interest fast.

17. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

I trust ALL of u with my life...but u dont love me....u just thought u did for a little while...

18. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You have many friends from the sounds of things Mya. People who not only think they love you, but in fact do love you. They love you as one friend loves another. There are also many people here at the forum that care about what happens to you. I know you are in a great deal of pain right now and confused about what to do, where to turn, which path to follow. You said you trust these people with your life. Then trust them to help you get on with your life. You are in my thoughts Mya. Please take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.