I want to sooo badly

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Iv done my time, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need to cut so badly right now. I feel so miserable iv got so much going on atm and nothing seems to be getting better. I have thought of suicide so much lately but i dont have the guts to do it =( , if i did though i wouldnt be writing this =( . I got to councelling but it isnt working and im just running out of options, cause it feels like iv been dealing with it forever, and i have had enough of it
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's going on that's making you feel so bad? Hope you'll come back and talk!
  3. Its pretty much what my avitar says : I love someone to the point where it hurts but i know that they will never love me back =( , its been going on for ages and it really hurts
  4. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

I am very similar to you, all the time i feel like cutting but i am at the point were maybe cutting isn't enough. For the past few days the only thing that is going through my mind is suicide, i don't know if i can do it though. i also love a person but i know that they will never love me the same way. :(

Best of luck to you Tasha :console:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: keep distracting yourself!

why do you think counselling isn't helping? :hug:
  6. the_juggalo

the_juggalo Account Closed

she never love me back i know how you feel 100% my lifes gone down lately 3 attempts in the last month in a half
  7. Thats not good and counselling isnt helping because i dont trust them ae. The man that i have a crush on is way too old for me and i trust him so much but he dosnt have the skills to help me =( . I just want him to be around me so badly but i know he wont eva be
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.