i want to stop eating.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aphorism, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

It worked for a week. Just imagining my friend, who has become disgusted by food all the time. And I feel selfish for trying to emulate her, who is actually going through crazy shit with her mother. But she doesn't try; her stomach has been literally opposed to food for the past few months. I did that and it worked.

But this week, I've been failing so miserably. I want to stop eating so much, I don't want to get fat and I haven't the motivation to exercise other than taking walks.

I'm so annoyed with my self and my body. These are the little things that people find so off putting; the gross hair, the protruding stomach, and the inability to control their eating.

I hate myself for still thinking this way, but I really need to just stop. My mom doesn't help much either, but I feel guilty for throwing away her food.

Can someone please tell me how to stop eating so much?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I sure hope not...and it is very sad you want this...please keep talking about what is going on for you...one cannot be attractive when malnourished...skin turns an ugly color, hair falls out...etc...and u will be gaunt, not thin...again, not pretty...J

3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

yeah i'm really sorry you feel so down about yourself. sadeyes is right, malnurishment is not a good look. you need to eat healthier + excerise more if you wanna lose weight, but i'm sure you're fine as you are. i wish you could see that.