I want to stop trying.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IDeclareLife, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IDeclareLife

IDeclareLife New Member

I want to give up. There are so many issues with myself, i've never been happy with myself even as a kid and the image of myself hasn't changed. All these issues around me: my parents abuse, college, my friends fading away as the days go by, how i've relapsed on SI harder than ever before and my depression worsening, it's just brought me down to a low i've never felt before. I mean, i've has these feelings of ending it before, but never this harshly. Everything which I work hard on at college comes out at the bottom no matter how hard I try or revise before hand, how my parents make me feel like utter crap 24/7 and how I would lose my teeth if I were to retaliate and if I were to tell them about these emotions they would laugh and mock me, influencing it saying how much of of a pitiful, weak minded loser I am and how I deserve. Also, my borderline brothers which have secretly helped me through out my life by battling my negative emotions have all gotten engaged or chasing their goals, slowly forgetting my existence... and I'm kinda just sitting here, too weak or apathetic to act on anything, constantly feeling abandoned and hopeless, bottom of the barrel, left to survive. My friends couldn't help me anyway, they haven't experienced anyting like this, so I can't blaim them. It's come to the point where I realized it's getting harder and harder. Too hard. As selfish as talking about the subject is, I don't care enough to change my mind. But it's still my last resort. Can anyone give me some advice?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur right unless someone has experiance depression they will not understand. Many therapist have been where you are and do get it that is why they went into their field of helping others
    You need someone who is nonjudgemental to hear you and guide you out of the deep sadness you are in You can get out of that dark hole with the RIGHT HELP.
    If you family is toxic then get away from them start somewhere new get help of a good doctor or therapist that will help you now ok before you go any lower
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

It's quite hard to see your support system fade away, what about finding new friends or reach out to your brothers again?

Seeing a therapist is another option.

It's hard to be alone.
  4. Standpoints

Standpoints Member

I'm sorry you're in the pain you're in. Whenever I feel like this I always give it some more time. I often wind up feeling better in the next day or two.
  5. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

I habe mostly always found life difficult, but at times through my own detemimation i have broken through the barrier and trancended my suffering and adapted to any given situation.. this is with in you as it is me. I havw given up at the moment on myslf on a fundamental level and pls dont get to this point wherr you refuse any possiblity of redemption . Your belief that there is a better future for you ultimately comes from you and kmow one can help you ever! If you have decided yo6 cannot be helped
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.